Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- ”Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- ”Company” (referred to as either ”the Company”, ”We”, ”Us”, or ”Our” in this Agreement) refers to Fashion Ave Sweden AB.
- ”Country” refers to Sweden.
- ”Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- ”Device” means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- ”Personal Data” is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- ”Service” refers to the Website.
- ”Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- ”Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- ”Website” refers to www.fashionave.se
- ”You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, You will provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information includes:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be ”Persistent” or ”Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Third-PartiesPurpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features, or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Purposes and Legal Basis to Process Your Personal Data
The Company use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service. For such purposes our legal basis for processing is to performance Our agreement with You and the necessity of processing Your Personal Data for the legitimate interests We pursue (GDPR art. 6(1)b, art. 6(1)f) .
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user. For such purposes our legal basis for processing is to performance Our agreement with You and the necessity of processing Your Personal Data for the legitimate interests We pursue (GDPR art. 6(1)b, art. 6(1)f).
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service. For such purposes Our legal basis for processing is to performance Our agreement with You(GDPR art. 6(1)b).
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication. For such purposes Our legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing Your Personal Data for the legitimate interests We pursue(GDPR art. 6(1)f).
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us. For such purposes our legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing Your Personal Data for the legitimate interests we pursue(GDPR art. 6(1)f).
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred. For such purposes our legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the legitimate interests we pursue(GDPR art. 6(1)f).
- For other purposes: We will use Your information for other purposes that aredata analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience. For such purposes our legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the legitimate interests we pursue(GDPR art. 6(1)f).
We share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- For business transfers: We share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent. In such case You will be informed separetely and thoroughly before obtaining Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data, anonymized, for internal analysis purposes only. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This information will be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from GDPR and further applicable law referred herein.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company will be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company will disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is necessary to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means and legal obligations arising out of GDPR and further applicable law to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. Thus we are encouraging You not to share any of your Personal Data unless it is absolutely necessary.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use Phave access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
As per GDPR you enjoy several rights relating to your Personal Data as follows:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used;
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it;
- The right to stop direct marketing messages;
- The right to object to certain processing based on legitimate interest;
- The right to request human intervention if automated processing without human intervention is used to make decisions having legal or similar effects on you;
- The right to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time;
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
Please appreciate that the rights must be exercised within some limitation – for example, if you ask us for information we can only give you what relates to you and not what relates to other persons. When we receive requests, we may also request that you identify yourself and provide documentation or information for verification (we would not want to disclose information to the wrong person). Unreasonable requests may be subjected to a reasonable fee or refusal to respond.